Battlegrounds Mobile India 2.1 update is around the corner, and it is set to bring amazing features and changes to the game.…
Battlegrounds Mobile India 2.1 update is around the corner, and it is set to bring amazing features and changes to the game. Along with the new update, Krafton is making changes to introduce new penalty measures in Battlegrounds Mobile India. Developers introduce new measures in the “Policies for Misconduct” and “Penalty Criteria for Misconduct” sections. Here’s detailed information on upcoming changes in the Rules of Conduct. For the latest updates of BGMI, follow ..
Revision of Rules of Conduct for Battlegrounds Mobile India
Policies for Misconduct
Old policy- Penalties may be imposed on players who go AFK (offline) during the match. Being AFK (Away from Keyboard) can place your teammates at a disadvantage or otherwise undermine the gameplay experience. Players who go AFK repeatedly earn points or other account-related progression or rewards will be penalized with all account progression and items removed.
New policy- Along with the old policy penalty, players may also face merit point deduction and restrictions on using the Service if they repeatedly go AFK.
Penalty Criteria for Misconduct in BGMI
Old Criteria –
- The forgoing Penalty Criteria are used to protect the customer’s enjoyment while playing the game.
- If you fail to comply with the Rules of Conduct, you may be restricted from using the service without prior notice in accordance with Penalty Criteria for Misconduct
- If your violation goes over the final attempt, a permanent ban applies.
- If you violate any of the criteria listed in the table below and your ID is listed in rank mode, your ID may be temporarily or permanently removed from the rank.
New Criteria –One more rule will be implanted along with the old criteria.
- If you fail to comply with the Rules of Conduct or have a record of restriction while using our Service, penalty measures may be taken against you, including merit point deduction or prohibition of using certain features within the game.
If players have any questions regarding the revisions, they can contact the official Customer Support Center. Players who do not want to follow the revised Rules of Conduct may request account termination. For the latest updates of BGMI, follow ..
Read More – BGMI 2.1 Update: Krafton releases the preview video of 2.1 Patch Notes
from WordPress https://ift.tt/hCPzuR7