Fortnite Creative: New Item Placer devices will make creative maps more realistic– Epic Games always try to make Fortnite realistic with regular changes to the gameplay. The changes not only feature in the BR mode but also find a way in the Creative section as well. Recently, data miner iFireMonkey has revealed that to make the Fortnite Creative maps more realistic, the developers are releasing a new Item Placer device. This article will discuss this new feature in detail. For more information regarding Fortnite Creative follow InsideSports.IN
The new Item Placer devices will allow gamers to place consumables and other items in places that are more realistic. It is quite similar to item spawners, but they drop the items on the ground. Whereas, the Item Placer devices will place the item at a more suitable place such as a tabletop, or up on the wall.
Also Read- Fortnite update 21.10: Early patch notes, Naruto styles, new weapons, Battle Pass skin styles and more
Fortnite Creative: Finding and placing the new Item Placer device
New Creative Docs:
Item Placer Devices
Place weapons or consumable items in a more realistic way, such as sitting on a table or hanging on a wall. pic.twitter.com/rUQcFljmCu
— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) June 21, 2022
The steps involved in finding and placing the new device are listed below:
- From the Create mode press Tab to access the Creative Inventory.
- Click on the Devices button. Scroll down or use the Search button to find the device.
- Click Place Now to immediately place the device. Loopers can also put it in the Quick bar to place it later.
- Press Esc to return to the island. Use the phone to position the device and click on Place it.
Fortnite: New Item Placer device options
The new Item Placer device in Fortnite Creative has some basic functions. Gamers can set the interaction time and also change which classes can interact with it. The list of functions of the device is listed below:
- Allow Interact– Determines if loopers can interact with this device.
- Interact Text– This text appears to gamers when they look at the item.
- Interact Time– Determines how long the player must hold the interaction button to activate the device.
- Allowed Team– Determines which team can engage with the Item Placer device.
- Allowed Class– Similar to Allowed Team, this determines which class can use the device.
For more information regarding Fortnite Creative follow InsideSports.IN
from WordPress https://ift.tt/XzaR1pw