New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is considering adopting Apple’s AirPlay to improve audio quality
- Tesla and others lobby for federal funding of charging infrastructure for electric trucks
- Ford F-150 Lightning loses about half its range when towing a 23-foot Airstream trailer
- VW ID.Buzz electric minibus is more expensive than expected
- Rivian had a battery fire at its factory
- Aptera has more than 22,000 reservations for its solar electric car with up to 1,000 miles of range
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
from WordPress https://ift.tt/fsi5tXz